Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hanging Around S'port

I know, I know, I'm such a slacker! It's been so long since I last posted. I'm hoping to get all caught up today :)

Keegan and Daddy enjoying the backyard on even a cold day
All bundled up :)
The kids wanting to be anywhere but a Target shopping cart, lol
I don't know why, but I really love this picture :)
Cutie pie playing with a slinky
His "caught with his hands in the cookie jar" face
Tickle fight!
Keegan looks SOO old here! Big boy :)
This face just cracks me up! Haha!!
Keegan and Avery taking a bath while Caiden and Collin try to figure out why, hehe
The older boys trapped the youngest two in the dog crate, lol they all loved it! (but only for a few minutes)

Rule #243. Never waste an opportunity to tell good employees how much they mean to the company.

No comments: