Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary To Us!

"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you."

I am not quite sure of the author of this quote, but I find it to be so true for me.  Jonas and I celebrate four years of marriage today.  Four years of pure joy, love, and happiness together! How far we've come in these years - we have two wonderful children together, we are homeowners, we both have great jobs that provide and allow us to spend plenty of time with our kids.  Just to name a few :)  I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us and our little family!  Happy Anniversary, Jonas!  I love you! 

Here are a few "firsts" for y'all  :)


Our first picture together (Milledgeville, GA- September 2007)

Our first vacation together (Panama City Beach, FL - October 2007)

His first time meeting my family (Roswell, GA - November 2007)

Our first vacation together via plane (New York City, NY - December 2007)

My first time meeting his family, where he proposed to me (Langenargen, Germany - March 2008)




 Our honeymoon in three different states on the west coast (this photo is Las Vegas, NV - June 2008)










Our first child, our first son, Keegan Pierce (Atlanta, GA - September 2008)
Signing the lease for our first apartment (Shreveport, LA - November 2008)


Our first trip to Germany as a married couple (Friedrichshafen, Germany - January 2009)

Our first [rental] home (Shreveport, LA - June 2009)

Our second child, our first daughter, Delilah Anneliese (Shreveport, LA - July 2010)


Thank you for making me the happiest woman on Earth every single day since I first met you in 2007, Jonas Schuster!! How lucky I am to have you!! Happy Anniversary honey!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I love all the pictures!! What an amazing journey together--and it's still only just beginning!!