Banner

BannerFans.com

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Georgia 2012

As you may have guessed, the kids and I went to Georgia this past week.  We originally went for my brother Trevor's graduation from Georgia Southern University, and wound up staying 9 days.  Here are some pictures from our trip!

We drove up on Thursday, so the following pictures are from Friday, before heading down to Statesboro for Trevor's graduation.


 My little sister Paityn


 Paityn and her boyfriend Nick


 Hanging out of the sun roof in my mom's car
 Me and Paityn




 In Statesboro, I got the biggest surprise of my life.  My little sister Savannah (who lives in Michigan with our brother Logan and their mom) was there! I hadn't seen Savannah in more than a decade, and Paityn had never met her before.  It was so great, catching up with her and just spending time with her. She fit right in, and I can't wait for the next time we get to see her!

Savannah (14 years old), me, and Paityn (weeks shy of 18 - years old)
 Lila trying on my first baby shoe
 Keegan giving kisses to his Aunt Savannah
 Delilah and my grandpa
 Sisters!


 Little sister Savannah and little brother Colton
 As far as blood siblings go, we are just missing three here! The oldest and the two youngest

 In age order - Trent [not pictured], Trevor, me, Colton, Paityn, Conner, Savannah, Logan [not pictured], and Bailey [not pictured]


 Savannah saying goodbye to her brother Colton, after seeing him for the first time in 13 years, not knowing when she'll see him again
 Keegan and his Mema, my mom


 My brother Trevor's dog Nukka

 One of the hardest working men I know


 Keegan getting whippings from Grandpa
 (okay, not really)  :)
 Keegan went swimming!! 

 And he made a new friend

 On Thursday, Paityn's boyfriend Nick graduated from high school

 Nick and his sister

 Happy couple!
 Also on Thursday, we released balloons for my cousin's son's first birthday.  Little Ryan passed away six days after birth last year due to a chromosome condition known as Trisomy 13. R.I.P. Ryan! We love you!










 Bubbles and rainbows...what more could a kid ask for??
 Playing in the rain
 Mmmm  :)


 Keegan was so scared of the trampoline; Conner's girlfriend Monica was the only one that could get him to bounce a little bit!
 Trying to find the perfect balance of helium and oxygen

We had a great trip, but we got soo homesick so we can back abruptly and got home late last night. We are glad to be home, and at the same time are already missing my family in Georgia! Love y'all!

No comments: