Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Privileges

Before I go further with either posting publicly or making the blog private, I want everyone to know that viewing these pictures and stories about my children and family is a privilege, not a right. I don't believe that making the blog private is fair to all of those people who have been good and honest to and about my family, and everybody else that wants to view the blog. I am still not ready to let those who have severely let me down recently see the most important things in my life, I do not know when the time will come that I am. I just want everybody to know these things and to always remember to be kind, honest, and loving, especially when it comes to family. I really don't understand why anyone would do anything otherwise. It is taking A LOT for me to not make the blog private, I want to emphasize that. I'm trying to be the bigger person.

Hope ya'll have had a blessed past couple weeks!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I love you Sam! I always feel privileged to see pics and stories about your beautiful family. You are an amazing person through and through! Never let anyone ever tell you otherwise! :)