Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Las Vegas

Jonas and I celebrated his 26th birthday in Las Vegas this year, it was so much fun! Luckily my mom was able to watch the kids to make this trip happen, so thank you Mom! :) We didn't take too many pictures from the trip, but here they are!

The first night we were there we stayed at Paris, this was the view from our window

Inside The Forum at Caesar's Palace, where we stayed the following two nights
This is by far Keegan's favorite picture from the trip! He couldn't believe I got to meet the real Woody, he gets so excited every time he sees this haha.
We went to an oxygen bar and that was quite an experience haha.

While we were there I got to see some family. Above is a mixture of cousins, an aunt, and two uncles. Below is three of my cousins closest in age to me.

While we were there we went to Phantom of the Opera and Cirque du Soleil - Mystère. Both shows I highly recommend, but nothing tops Cirque de Soleil. It was really awesome, hilarious and very entertaining. I'm so glad we got to celebrate his birthday in such a great way! :)

No comments: