Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Georgia

After Vegas, I went to Georgia to pick up the kids and stayed for a little while. Here are some of the pictures from my stay.

Wills Park in Alpharetta, Georgia, is on of the best parks I've ever seen. I played on it when I was a kid, so taking Keegan there was so exciting for me, and for him. It is so much fun!






My little sister Paityn and I
We had Jonas on Facetime and Keegan was being really cranky and I had to capture the moment lol
My brother Trent and Delilah
We had dinner at a friends, it was delicious and fun to get together
We call this Lila's "sexy pose" haha she does this all the time!
My mom and I
Gigi (Dad's wife) and Lila, we had to improvise on PJs for Lila one night when we slept over at my dad's and didn't expect it. She's wearing her Uncle Jason's (age 5) pjs! haha
Amanda and I have been friends since we were 9, we were college roommates, and still friends today! love that girl : )
Again, improvising on the pajamas. Look at how long Lila's legs look! haha
In the morning, she still has her tired face hehe
Lila was loving on Uncle Trent this trip
Keegan in his new outfit that Poppy (my dad) got him!
He didn't want me to hold him lol
Being silly
Conner and his girlfriend Monica (best picture they'd let me get of them) on Conner's 15th birthday. He is now driving the roads of Atlanta so WATCH OUT!!
At Conner's birthday dinner with little sisters Reagan (9) and Paityn (16).
Momma and I at the dinner
I'm glad I got to see family but also glad to be back home and in my routine now!

No comments: