Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

Moved FINALLY!

We have returned our keys and cards at the apartment and are now in our house! Colton and his friends Brendon and Michael came to help, so a huge thanks to them for that and to David as well. Our furniture is in place, and the boys just left this morning. Now all I have to do is unpack all of the boxes (might be at least a week because Jonas is working nights and sleeping days so my job is to keep Keegan and Gizmo quiet during the day). Right now, my camera is dead and the charger is in a box somewhere, but as soon as I find it I will post pictures. Oh happy day! And on Wednesday, my mom and little sister Paityn are coming into town for a little bit. It'll be Paityn's first time in Shreveport. :) Here is Michael and Keegan taking a break on the hammock - swinging in this makes Keegan so relaxed, it's adorable! (poor quality because it was taken on my phone, sorry)



I don't have the book so the rule will have to wait til next time. Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Aren't brothers great! I am so excited for you to be in your own house! How fun and exciting. Sounds like you guys are doing well! I hope you have fun with your mom and Paityn when they come. Tell everyone him for me.