Banner

BannerFans.com

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mom and Paityn's Visit

Short, but very fun. Here is a picture of Keegan actually wearing clothes - that's right, he does own some!! :) Those shoes didn't stay on very long; before he had even finished his bottle, he had kicked them off, hehe.
Jonas is pretty good on the grill, not gonna lie. For David's 27th birthday (on June 4th), Jonas cooked everybody steak and I cooked green bean casserole. It was goood :) This is in our backyard.
Every time Paityn would laugh, Keegan would CRACK up. He would be in a totally different room and still laugh when she laughed. I can't figure out why, maybe he's flirting, but it was the cutest thing.They are both (my mom and Paityn) back in Atlanta as of today, so maybe now I can get some more unpacking done. I really enjoyed having them over, and look forward to seeing them again, like always!!

No comments: