Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hair Cuts!

Jonas and I both have gotten hair cuts recently. I got mine cut and colored last Wednesday, and Jonas cut his last night. Since mine is less drastic, I'll post it first.I got about an inch off, layers, and bangs. Jonas, well..you'll see. Here's the before pic, with his wonderful hair-cutter Kalie in the background.
During...And the final product!Look at all of the hair we cut off.Needless to say, it took Keegan quite a while to recognize his daddy. I've never seen him with hair this short - his curls have always shown themselves since I've known him. It's way different, but I like it, and I know it will feel a lot better for him working in the 150 degrees Fahrenheit (65 degrees Celcius).

1 comment:

David said...

Sieht ja übel aus. Naja, wächst ja wieder. Vielleicht auch nur gewöhnungsbedürftig.