Banner

BannerFans.com

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Delilah!!

Let's rewind to three years and five days ago.  That was when I made the 630 mile drive from Shreveport to Atlanta against my doctor's orders.  He was crazy anyway, I was still a few weeks from my due date!

Three years and four days ago: I was so happy to be there to witness my dad marry the love of his life, Heather.

Three years and three days ago:  I made the 10 hour trek back home to Shreveport (all of this with a 22-month-old KP in tow).

Three years and two days ago, my beautiful little girl decided that she was ready to be born, 20 days early! She was a whopping 8 lbs 8 oz, so I'm pretty glad she came early.

At just three years old, she is stealing the hearts of everybody she meets.  We love you more than you know, Delilah Anneliese!!






No comments: