Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Random Pics

I have been a very bad blogger lately!! I am so sorry. If it's not one thing, it's another! Anyway, here are some pictures from the past month. Enjoy!
 Lila got into the mud, and loved it!
 The kids watching "The Lorax" at Annabelle's 5th Birthday Party



 Sweet Vanessa, one year younger than Delilah
 Camden, three weeks older than Delilah

 Annabelle is five! (her birthday is the day after mine)
 Annabelle and Amanda


 After Annabelle's birthday party, we went on to Monroe to visit my friend Kalie and her new baby. Kalie's husband is a firefighter so the kids got to play in the firetruck!!







There is a story behind this last picture.  The other night, Keegan, Delilah and I were all playing in his room.  He usually gets in a really good mood when we are all playing in there, and comes out with the truth about a lot of things, mostly things he knows he has done wrong.  He first brought me the scissors, and said "Here Mommy, I accidentally brought these scissors in my room earlier." I said "Okay, thank you so much for bringing them to me."  A few seconds later, he brought me the book and said, "Mommy, I am so sorry, I cut these pages in the book."  I said "Well, it's okay honey, you told me the truth about it and that is the most important part." He then sat on his bed just like you see there and said, "I am such a failure."  Talk about a broken heart!! He is an old soul, for sure. 

No comments: