Banner

BannerFans.com

Saturday, July 14, 2012

365 Day Project

I'm back, finally!  Sorry it has been so long.  I have some rather sad news, especially for those who looked forward to my daily pictures.  I have given up on the 365 Day Project, at least for now.  It was harder than you would think to take pictures every day, and when I had some health problems arise about a month ago, that was the little push over the edge that made me stop taking pictures daily.  I do still take pictures on those occasions that we get together with friends or do something out of the ordinary, but no random daily pictures for the time being.  I will hopefully be posting random pictures over the past month today, as well as the two pictures left that I took for the 365 Day Project (281 and 282). I hope all is well with each and every one of you!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I am sorry to hear that you have had some health problems. You and your precious family will be in my thoughts. Love you!