Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

'Tis The Season

I can't possibly mean the holidays?? Nope. 'Tis the.... flu season!! I am not exactly sure how well that flu shot works for most people, but it apparently has no positive effect on my children. Hello cold weather, and hello influenza. Keegan and Delilah both have it! It breaks my heart to see them so miserable - they are boiling hot, runny noses, extremely tired, and.. well, I won't even begin to get into all of the messy details. For the first time in history, both of the kids were in bed asleep by 7:30 tonight. I feel so bad for them, I wish I could take their pain away. I think I'm beginning to, err, rather, catch the flu from them. As long as they get rid of it quickly and Jonas doesn't catch it (....if we all know Jonas, we know that he probably will get it) then I don't care what I have!

So that's what we're dealing with. I am really starting stress out about the month ahead. February is jam PACKED with big events, including preschool parties, teacher appreciation, bachelorette parties, company parties... Eek!

No comments: