Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Updates!

I have been posting basically nothing but pictures lately, so I figured I'd give everyone a little update on how everyone is doing! Jonas is well, we love having him home when he's off, not a whole lot new with him though! Not a whole lot new with me either, I have another piano student so hopefully in the weeks/months to come I'll be able to get enough students to hold recitals and stuff!

Keegan has been LOVING school. I am so glad, because for the first few weeks, he would tell me in the morning, "No Mommy, spin this car around and take me home, I just hate school and don't want to go, so spin the car around!" He loves his teacher Mrs. Broussard so so much. She was out for the first half of this week because her mother is sick and in the hospital (we only knew this because Keegan told us). So when I asked him who his teacher was (on Monday), he said "It was Miss Becky. She needs to stay gone because I just don't like her, I miss Mrs. Broussard!" I asked him the same question on Wednesday and he said, "Miss Becky was my teacher, and I love her! She is so nice and I just love her so much!" This afternoon, when picking him up, Mrs. Broussard loaded him into the car and said "Keegan is just so sweet! During circle time today, he asked me if my mommy was feeling better, and it just melted my heart! He is so caring." By the way, Mrs. Broussard's mother is doing a bit better but still in the hospital so prayers are welcome! Also, on the way to school on Wednesday, he said, "Mommy, we need rain to fix all the trees!! We should pray to God and ask him to please bring us rain!" It was so cute and at the same time so strange for me, because he had never asked about God or said anything about God before Wednesday. He also asked me if God has a cell phone. Ha!

Delilah has been doing SO much better!! The whole last month was so hard on her little body, first the stomach bug and then croup (Keegan had both too), but she has made a full recovery! She is getting some new teeth in so that has been irritating her a bit. She has learned to climb onto the couch and onto her table and toy chest, and she is talking more than ever before. I have been trying to work on body parts with her and she knows her eyes and her hair so far! It is such an exciting age :) She LOVES to cuddle and give hugs and kisses and sit on our laps. It is so wonderful!

That's just about it for us! Hope everybody is having a wonderful week and has an even better weekend!


No comments: