Banner

BannerFans.com

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Trespass (2011)

Last year in October (I think), I worked on a movie set as an extra for Joel Schumacher's ("Batman", "Phone Booth", "8mm", "The Phantom of the Opera", among many many others!) "Trespass", featuring Nicholas Cage, Nicole Kidman, and Cam Gigandet. It finally came out yesterday in theaters and on On Demand. I was surprised and thoroughly excited to see myself on the big screen! Even if it was just for a split second. Here I am with Liana Liberato (she plays Cage and Kidman's daughter in this movie) and Emily Meade.
The movie is pretty good, one of Joel Schumacher's best. It is thrilling and has you on the edge of your seat. Although it lacked in originality, the camera work was incredible, and was very nicely done. I am excited for future opportunities to work with Hollywood folk! :)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

what was happening in this scene? what were you supposed to be doing? lol :) you look good!