Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Walking Just In Time for Delilah's Birthday!

Yesterday, my beautiful baby girl turned ONE YEAR OLD!! I can not believe how fast time has gone by. She is such an angel and has been the most wonderful addition to our family.
Also, I rewound two years and looked back at when I had Keegan's date down as when he started walking. Turns out, it was just when he could walk far enough and stable enough, not necessarily walking on his own. So, I am marking down July 24th, 2011 as Lila's first day of walking. I would say she walks everywhere that she can see. If she knows her destination is a bit further away (say, from the kitchen to the playroom), she will crawl, but otherwise she walks everywhere! Again, Happy [Belated] Birthday baby girl!!!

No comments: