Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Brought a Transformation!

Yesterday was Father's Day, and although Jonas had to work, big things were happening at the Schuster household. It's like Keegan woke up yesterday morning and decided that he was finally going to give up the diaper. He pee-peed nine times on the potty, and poo-pooed twice. He had only four accidents in his undies, one of which was outside (so does that really count?). He slept in a diaper last night but first thing this morning, took off his dry diaper and went pee pee on the potty and went straight for his big boy undies. He hasn't had an accident yet today (knock on wood), and we are VERY excited about this. I almost didn't want to post about it, fearing it would jinx all the progress he's made, but I just can't contain my excitement! I had been feeling really defeated, after several months of a dry diaper throughout the night (a sign of being ready for the big boy potty), and yesterday something just clicked with him. He loves to go on his big boy potty and I know he can tell how proud we are of him!

On the Father's Day note, I am so blessed to have Jonas in my life. He is a wonderful father to our children, I couldn't have picked anyone better! Also, I am blessed to have my own Dad, who has been there for me thick and thin, even when he didn't have to be. So - to all the wonderful men out there that stayed when they didn't have to and did and do support their loved ones fully, I hope you all had a fantastic Father's Day!!!!

No comments: