Banner

BannerFans.com

Monday, June 6, 2011

Busy Busy!

So as many of you know, Jonas and I purchased our first house! We moved in 10 days ago and are still trying to get settled. We LOVE the house, we LOVE the neighborhood, it's amazing! I have yet to find my camera, but as soon as I do, I'll post pictures! I believe we have four boxes left until we're completely moved in haha. Sorry I haven't had much time to post!

Kids Update: Keegan has yet to make progress on the potty training. He has gone potty one time (on the potty) since moving here. We've got to get the ball rolling otherwise he won't be able to start school with his classmates in August! Delilah now has six teeth, four across the top and the same two on the bottom that started it all! She is starting to let go of things after she is
standing but is still pretty wobbly, still a little ways away from walking. She has started her
baby talk though, a lot of "baba"s and "gaga"s, I'm starting to work with her on Dada and Mama!

Here are a couple mobile uploads for you - more to come hopefully by the end of this week!
P.S. E-mail me (samantha.schuster829@gmail.com) if you would like our new address!

No comments: