Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Recovered Pictures

My dad was going through his desk the other day and found an undeveloped roll of film. He decided to have it developed, having no idea what it was. Turns out there were some pictures of our road trip from Sacramento, California to Atlanta, Georgia in June of 1998 - almost thirteen years ago! It was such a treat to see these pictures, I thought I'd share.

From left to right - Colton, Me, Paityn, Conner, Trent (Look at Conner here - can you see my
children at all?)
Trevor
Trent and Colton
Me in front of the old Cowboys stadium in Dallas, Texas
Little Miss Paityn shortly after I found her in the closet with a pair of scissors in her hand and her hair scattered all over the floor
Conner - such a cute picture of him. I can't believe he's driving now! This is how I will probably always see my baby brother.

No comments: