Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

World's End?

I have never been a believer of the predictions that the world will end in less than two years, on December 21, 2012, but the way that the weather has been lately scares me just a bit. In the last ten years, we've seen the worst of the worst storms, from tsunamis to hurricanes to floods. Local news for Shreveport weather: this morning it was 61° F (16° C) and now (5:30 - the sun is still somewhere in the sky, although you can't see it on this overcast day) it is 24° F (-4° C), and with the wind, it feels like it is 10° F (-12° C). It is snowing around here, although not quite here yet, although they are predicting snow for tomorrow and through the weekend, possibly. This is so bizarre to me, that it can change like that in a matter of only hours. And with the snow in Atlanta last month and Christmas week, that never happens. Oklahoma is in a state of emergency right now and yadda-yadda-yadda. Crazy stuff!
On another note, my charger is MIA. I am still looking for it and hope to find it soon so I can take and share more pictures of the kids!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

its cold here too. like 49 degrees! haha