Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Pictures!

No, I haven't found my charger, but I do have another camera, so here are some pictures from that one! Just from this week. Enjoy! :)

KP
I have no clue where my kids get their eye color from.. I thought brown was supposed to be dominant? And I certainly don't have blue eyes. It's a mystery, but I love it! :)

She's a Daddy's Girl already :)

She's definitely teething (as you can see from the drool on her chin, haha) but still no teeth! Doesn't look close, either, poor baby :/


These were taken this morning, we got some snow overnight and Keegan wanted to play in it. With the sleet coming down and the fact that the "snow" was really ice, he soon realized he's much rather be inside haha.





My boys

I'll try to take more pictures more often!

Rule #293. Don't spread yourself too thin. Learn to say no politely and quickly.

No comments: