Banner

BannerFans.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Video!

I have strep throat :( So I, unfortunately, can't fully preform my motherly duties, which breaks my heart. Keegan came up to me today and said "Mommy, I love you. I want kisses. Please give me kisses." with an adorable smile on his face. It's so hard to resist, but I would rather go a week without kissing him than risk giving him what I have, it's terrible.

I caught this cute video today of the kids. Keegan was making a weird noise (one that he's been making since he first started making noises) and Lila thought it was hilarious. :) Enjoy!


Rule #292. Don't burn bridges. You'll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

get better. it sucks to be sick when you're a mom. that video was hilarious.