Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back in Louisiana! :)

Even though it was only four days apart, we were all so happy to get home and see Jonas! Keegan got to open the rest of his presents (unfortunately I didn't take pictures) and build an awesome train set with his Daddy!
Jonas and I went out with my mom and Paul for our New Years Celebration (a day late - we were too tired on New Years Eve). We went to Horseshoe and had a great time shooting craps, playing roulette, and eating fantastic steak. I even tried escargot for the first time. I won't be doing it again, but at least I can cross it off my bucket list!
Hope ya'll have enjoyed the latest pictures! I'll try to post more this year than last ;)

Rule #291. Remember the deal's not done until the check has cleared the bank.

No comments: