Banner

BannerFans.com

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Updates and Pictures!

Well I have been quite busy since my last update! I have enrolled in school and been studying for class. Jonas's mom came into town about a week ago. Lila is now a month old and growing so big. Keegan is still such a good big brother, but I think he's entering his terrible twos so the days are a bit more difficult.
For my birthday (which is tomorrow), Jonas gave me the gift of blonde hair! Really blonde hair! Hehe :)
Father and daughter just before Lila's first bath!

Curls! But only when it's wet
Right after her bath and her hair had dried.
Moma and her granddaughter. I HAVE to say something about when Keegan, Lila and I picked her up from the airport. Keegan was sitting on a table, I was sitting on a chair next to him. We were looking down the hallway, waiting for her to come through security. As soon as she came into sight, he sat straight up and said "Moma!" I let him down off the table and he immediately took off running. He first ran backwards a little bit to get around a wall, then he ran straight for Babs shouting "Moma! Moma!" the whole way there. He ran up to her with his arms wide open, wanting the biggest hug. It was truly the cutest thing ever, something you only see in movies (coming from a one year old boy!).


Looking up at the airplanes
I think this picture is cool - it kind of looks like Keegan was photoshopped into the picture and that he's off the ground.
Whenever he comes into the bedroom and Lila is sleeping, he loves to get under the blanket with her. It's so cute :)
Rule #275. Cut out complimentary newspaper articles about people you know and mail the articles to them with notes of congratulations.

No comments: