Banner

BannerFans.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Growing Baby Lila!

So this picture is a little late, I know! I didn't get around to taking a picture on Friday, my due date, but I got one today! Once she starts getting more alert, I will take more pictures - right now they're all just of her sleeping so it's the same shot over and over, haha.
At her appointment on Friday, she weighed 9 lbs 1 oz (4110.680 g) and was 22 inches (55.9 cm) long. She has grown a significant amount! According to her doctor, most babies just get back up to their birth weight around three weeks old, and Lila has not only gotten back to her birth weight, but also gained an extra 9 oz on top of that, and all before three weeks of age!
Needless to say, Lila Anne has been a very happy and VERY healthy baby. :)

Rule #270. Arrive at work early and stay beyond quitting time.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

awe, your kitty makes a great napping buddy for Lila! :) sweet, and look at that dark hair!