Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

4D Ultrasound!

First, sorry I haven't posted in a while! Just about as soon as we got back from Germany, I got the flu and have been sick this whole time. I am finally feeling better, woo hoo!

So we never planned on getting a 4D ultrasound picture of Lila, but Jonas was at the doctor with me yesterday and we just couldn't resist! It was taken at 30 weeks 6 days pregnant, and Lila is measuring at 31 weeks 3 days, so she is a little bit ahead of the game. We already know she's going to be early though, Keegan was a big baby too and was two weeks early!


Here is the hospital picture of Keegan, taken within minutes of his birth! It could be just me, but I think they look alike :)


I started having contractions earlier this week, which are painful but at this point nothing to be worried about. We have a little less than 8 weeks left, we can't wait!!

Rule #258. When meeting someone for the first time, resist asking what they do for a living. Enjoy their company without attaching any labels.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

She does look a lot like Keegan, and so precious too! Germany looks amazing, I'm so glad you went.