Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nothing New..

Just thought I'd upload some pictures from this past week. We haven't had anything new go on, I will be 13 weeks pregnant on Friday. Second Trimester :) Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon, I'm so tired and ready to get rid of this headache!

Here are some pictures of Keegan. In the ones where he's wearing a grey shirt, he was just having a blast running from one side of the bed to the other (oh what it's like to be easily amused, haha) and I couldn't decide on jut one, so here are a few from that!

Having fun in the tub :)
While we have many good days, we have the occasional bad. I think he's teething, poor baby. He has 16 teeth and as far as I know, he shouldn't be getting the last 4 (his 2 year molars?) for a little bit.
He presses a button on one of his music books and throws his hands in the air because it sounds like a celebration. It's soo cute, he LOVES to do this :)
Giving a totally fake smile haha
Rule #230. Keep good company.

No comments: