Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our Trip to Georgia!

Keegan and I had a lot of fun down in Georgia! We stopped in Tuscaloosa, Alabama to split our 13 hour drive in half, and stayed with a good friend of mine. Then we went off the Milledgeville, GA, which is where Jonas and I met and went to college. We stayed there for a few days with my old roommate Amanda and good friend Lauren. Then we headed up to the Atlanta area and stayed with my dad and visited with family. I have a TON of pictures, I'm going to try to pick some good ones. Enjoy!

Amanda, me, Lauren, and Danielle
"Cheesing" (fake smiling) for Danielle's camera
He was anticipating the flash of the camera so he went ahead and shielded his eyes haha
He ripped up a box and threw the pieces everywhere. I got the pic just as the piece was falling by his side
Me and the beautiful Lauren :)
With some good friends from the soccer team: Japi, Donchi, Ryan, and Chris.
Lauren, Danielle and I
Lauren, Amanda, and Danielle making tie-dye T-shirts
You can kind of see how beautiful front campus is behind us
At front campus standing on the Bobcat!
At main/front campus with Lauren
With Lauren at the fountain
At the fountain on central campus at Georgia College and State University
With Japi, a good friend of ours. He played soccer with Jonas and I on an intramural team at GCSU
My sweet angel :)
A view from under the table
With Sara :) I used to play soccer with her on my travel team, we were captains together my senior year, and I hadn't seen her since then until this past week
With Lauren at Barberitos (a great burrito restaurant!)
Before he started eating this quesadilla, he held it up to his ear and was talking, pretending it was his cell phone! It was super cute
This little girl broke Keegan's heart. Her mom was using the restroom so she was only in there for a minute, but Keegan was "talking" to her the whole time. He was using his sweet voice (gets really high and sounds like he is an angel). After she left, he watched the door for a couple minutes, waiting for her to come back. When he realized she wasn't coming back, he turned to us and put his hand on his chest and sighed really heavily. For the rest of the time, he used his "angry" voice and was just grumpy all night. Poor guy lol
With Lauren in front of her apartment
Peeking around the corner at the clubhouse in the apartment complex..it almost doesn't even look like him!
Bullying Amanda..he sure does get a kick out of hitting people!
With my brother Conner. We all love the Longhorns!
Hanging out with Grandpa! He looks so sweet here
Having fun with Uncle Trent!
At my dad's house with brothers Trent and Conner, Heather (Dad's gf) and Keegs
Wearing Uncle Colton's hat at Taco Mac
Swinging with the help of Uncle Colton
He loves the swing
Sliding with Alessia, Colton's girlfriend
Alessia and Colton playing with Keegan
HAHA okay so Keegan thought it was hilarious to grab the wood chips and throw them at Alessia. He would even walk straight past Colton (who was waiting for him to throw them at him) and went for her, just because it was that funny to him. I somehow managed to catch a shot right after the biggest handful, and it is the funniest thing. If you look closely, you can see that Alessia has a mouthful of wood chips! Priceless haha!
The Elephant wasn't very much fun....
But the Blue Whale was!
He makes lots of goofy faces at the camera haha
Again...being silly
"Cheesing" for the camera
I wonder which team is our favorite...
Paityn, Alessia, and Keegan after Roswell High beat Milton High (rivals) in football. Go Hornets!
We had been making faces at the camera, and this one was supposed to be a normal picture.. I am not sure what Paityn was doing lol
HOOK 'EM HORNS!
Covered in chocolate...what a joy it was to clean lol
My dad with his girlfriend Heather :) Cute couple!
Playing with Heather's youngest and only son, Jason (4)
With Heather's two oldest, Reagan (8) and Jillian (6)
Here I am with little Preston Reid, my freind Ashley's son. He was born Friday, October 16th, 6 weeks premature. This picture was taken on Sunday the 25th (after he had already gained some weight) and he was 5 pounds, 8 ounces. He is healthy and will be ready to go home to Ashley and her other son Ben any day now!
Just randomly gave the camera the CUTEST look :)
Hanging out with Jill
With Boss, Chase's dog (in Tuscaloosa, Alabama)

Rule #192. Drink low fat milk.

3 comments:

Alessia Jankowski said...

SAM! I absolutely LOVE looking at these pictures! YOu definitely picked really good ones :) HAHAH I almost died when I read the caption to the wood chip picture! Keegan is SO adorable. And you are too pretty! We hope you come back soon! We all love seeing you guys! Nice blog too :)

Lisa said...

great pictures! everyone looks so cute!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Way cute pictures! Glad you got to go and visit with the family and friends!