Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bienvenue en Louisiane!


I heard from an old friend today who told me that he was following the blog. He actually reminded me that I had a blog to keep up with! Sorry ya'll, we've been quite busy these past couple of months.

So, on November 10th, Jonas and I moved out on our own and into our first apartment together! (Living in my mom's basement doesn't count as our own apartment, haha) It was very exciting for me as it was the first time I'm really out on my own.


This is our couch set and coffee table (thanks Mom!!) in our family room.
light on the left is coming from the door to our balcony!

A different angle of the family room, looking at the tv and into Keegan's room.



This is Keegan's room! Lucky dog..I didn't have my own room until high school!


This is our dining room, on the other side of our family room from the balcony.
It looks into our kitchen.


And there's my wonderful Dragonfly wind chime. :)

Last but not least, this is mine and Jonas's bedroom.

Welcome to our humble abode! We're still working on the finishing touches, but it's our first "home" and I love it!

1 comment:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Congratulations! What a cute little house you have. It's so fun to get out and have your own. I'm way excited for ya Thanks for the update.