Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sorry it's been so long, yet again.  I hope to be a better blogger in 2014.  I hope many things for 2014.  

Since I last posted, the kids had their Thanksgiving and Christmas parties at school.  I unfortunately don't have any of them at their party for Thanksgiving, but I got a few from that day. This first picture was on the bulletin board outside of Lila's classroom.  Her teacher was going around asking all of the children what they are thankful for, receiving the usual responses such as "Mom and dad, candy, my hulk toy" etc. She said when she asked Lila, that her face just lit up like she has never seen before, and she responded "MY Keegan" in the sweetest, most adoring voice ever.
 Lila has her therapy on Mondays and Thursdays, and the parties at school are always on Thursdays, so while Lila was at therapy that afternoon, Keegan and I went to a little walking trail by the river.  We had never been there before, and to my surprise (even though there are no swings or slides or child-play-things), Keegan loves it and often asks to go back.  
 He even let me get some shots of him! :)






 We have had some beautiful, ice-covered mornings.  The weather here is weird - one week it'll be in the 20s/30s, and the next week it will be in the 70s.  Right now we are back to freezing.
 On St. Nicholas Day (December 6th), the kids got to open a special package FULL of goodies from their Moma.  Unfortunately, this is the only picture I got from that night.
 Then came the kids Christmas parties.  I have to miss half of each of their parties because they are at the same time.  So I go to Keegan's classroom for about 20-30 minutes then I head over to Lila's for the remaining 20-30.  This means I can't capture everything :(  Here are the two that I did get though!


I am working now on the pictures from Christmas, which we spent in Georgia.  Hopefully I can post those either today or tomorrow.  I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas, and be safe tonight ringing in the new year!

No comments: