Banner

BannerFans.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bopa Comes to Town!

Jonas's dad was able to visit us a couple weeks ago, and the kids had such a great time with him! So I have to share this story with you, because it is just too funny (to me).  Delilah hasn't seen her Bopa since April, and the time before that was when she was a newborn, so we knew it was unlikely that she was going to remember him in the beginning.  Jonas had left for night shift before Michael arrived.  So I went outside to greet him, and upon walking in, Lila heard a male's voice and got super excited, yelling "Daddy!!" with a huge smile on her face.  Oh how I wish I had had a camera on her when Michael worked through the door! Expecting to see her Daddy, then seeing somebody she probably didn't recognize.. he face when from extreme happiness, to shock and fear in just a split second.  Haha!! I was cracking up.  Okay, in telling the story, I realize that it's really not that funny...but maybe if you had seen her face, you'd think it was!  :)  

While Michael was here, I didn't really take any pictures, other than of our trip to Sci-Port.  Here they are, enjoy!





 In this picture ^^ it is a partially reflective, partially transparent mirror window. So, you can mostly see Michael's face, right? Or is it Jonas's? FYI - Jonas is wearing the shirt that says "Perfect Role Model"



 The adults were able to get out one night too! It was a lot of fun :)  (plus...I love to dress up, so that's always a great bonus!



We had so much fun with Bopa, and we were sad to see him leave! Last week, while at the store with Delilah, we passed a gentleman with silver hair.  Lila went NUTS - pointing exciting and yelling, "Bopa! Bopa!" It was too cute.  I think she'll have no trouble remembering him next time!

1 comment:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Cute! I'm glad Jonas' s family gers to c ome visit. Man he looks like his dad!