Banner

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Alonzo Brown Photography

Here are some random pictures, including pictures from the Luau, taken by our friend and photographer Alonzo Brown. Enjoy!












Keegan with Kevin, a coworker or Jonas's

My little brother Conner
My brother Trent
Our wonderful babysitter Morgan and our puppy Cooper



Sweet little Avery June



My friend Amber's boys, Collin and Caden
Keegan and his Aunt (my sister) Paityn

Neighbor's dog, Rufus
Our good friend Jeramy with Lila
Heather!




With our parents :)
My mom (as Keegan calls "Meemaw") and her granddaughter

Three generations photo
Meet part of my family... :)


Our pretty (and fat!) cat Sophie. Funny story: I was teaching Keegan about who is a girl and who is a boy in our family. This is how our conversation went:
Me: "What is Mommy?"
Keegan: "Girl!"
Me: "Right! What is Daddy?"
Keegan: "Boy!"
Me: "Uh-huh. What is Keegan?"
Keegan: "Boy!"
Me: "Yes! What is Lila?"
Keegan: "Girl!"
Me: "Good job! What is Sophie?"
Keegan: ".....fat!"
Haha

It takes a while to upload onto the blog, so I'm going to call it a night tonight and hopefully post some more tomorrow. Keep looking for it!

Rule #279. Don't expect money to bring you happiness.

No comments: