Banner

BannerFans.com

Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Vacation

I know, I know, I've been slacking! I promise to write more, as a New Year's Resolution (starting a week late...hehe).

We spent Christmas in Galveston Island, Texas, with Jonas's parents. We had a very cool beach house! It was so great, especially for Jonas, to finally have a vacation. He's been working so hard lately.




Obviously not morning people, hehe


Opening his first Christmas present!







Christmas dinner :)


The Seal pen at the Aquarium


A mix between George Washington and Elvis lol


Keegan got sick a couple days we were there :(
Not feeling well, look at the rosy cheeks :(


As I was packing our stuff, getting ready to leave, this is how I found him hehe

Rule #213. Don't waste time grieving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on.

No comments: